It’s time to share your marketing genius!
Do you have what it takes to promote your organization? If so, then plan to enter the TIAK Marketing Award contest!
Our goal is to recognize the outstanding marketing efforts of tourism throughout Kansas. This program is limited to TIAK member organizations only. Also, Coalitions may enter but the Coalition must be a member of TIAK. To enter your marketing campaign, join TIAK today!
The Marketing Awards have been updated to accommodate varying community sizes. Also, Coalitions may enter but the Coalition must be a member of TIAK. Each entry will be broken out according to the organization’s annual marketing budget (NOT project budget) with one winner per overall budget category:
- Large Community marketing budget (over $100,000)
- Medium Community marketing budget ($20,000 – $100,000)
- Small Community marketing budget ($19,999 and under)
The Marketing Awards are focused on overall marketing initiatives and judged on outstanding and innovative efforts. There are no entry fees. Only one submission per organization eligible for entry in each category – no duplicates, please.
Note that all awards are given at the discretion of the judges and judging feedback will be highly encouraged.
August 5, 2022 at 12 PM
One winner from each marketing budget category will be announced for each award category below at the Kansas Tourism Conference on October 19, 2022.
Marketing Award categories include:
- Visitors Guide: In-House Design & Outsourced Design (must be submitted both electronically and in hard-copy to the TIAK office by August 12, 2022)
- Online Marketing: Digital advertising, social media, e-mail marketing, website
- Print Marketing: newspaper ads, magazine ads, brochures, direct mail, inserts, anything print
- Event: various events, meetings or conferences
- Destination (Community) Awareness: community events, community promotions, etc.
- People’s Choice: This category is open only to applicants who set up displays at the Conference and will be judged only by those attending the Conference.
Also this year: Best Overall Award. This award will be chosen by the judges from the winners of all the categories (except People’s Choice).
Please contact the marketing award committee members with questions: Allison Calvin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Best of all, there are NO entry fees!
Click here for a link to last year’s TIAK Marketing Award Winners.
Thank you to our 2022 Marketing Awards Sponsor: Greensburg Tourism!